Keep Your Glow on the Road
1. Because most airlines offer less than edible food, bring your own snacks on the plane, go for something well-balanced yet filling.
2. Use extra eye cream and a light moisturizer because of the dehydrating factors on a plane.
3. When staying in hotels, bring your own satin pillowcase which is much more gentle on your skin. Most hotels use harsh detergents and fabric softeners on their linens as a price saver.
4. Demand a non-smoking room.
5. SPF everyday for all skin tones, no matter what the weather may be (just because you can't see the sun, doesn't mean it's harmful rays aren't seeing you).
6. Getting a tan is essentially getting a sunburn, as the color varies with skin tones, any darkening of the skin is bad for the skin, not healthy as the media suggests.
7. A lack of eating fresh fruits and vegetables while traveling will negatively affect your skin, so choose healthy snacks.
8. A lack of exercise can also dull the skin as well as your metabolism, so get in at least 20 minutes of solid cardio each travel day (hike, bike, climb, swim, play sports, etc.).
Related Articles: Make-Up
© Copyright 2004-2007, Maryelise.com.