By Mary Elise Chavez
Posted February 2006
1. Wear rubber gloves when washing dishes; and cotton gloves while doing housework, cleaning, or gardening.
2. Use a cuticle remover before taking a shower or washing your hair.
3. Use an enamel remover every two weeks, rather than weekly.
4. Use a very soft nail brush every night, and right after enamel removal.
5. Use a nail oil once or twice a day, and invest in a good hand lotion.
6. Use a knife to open packages.
7. Use the side of your forefinger to open car doors, not your fingertips!
Tip: Head to your local health store and pick up a Hair, Skin, & Nails growth supplement. These products help in promoting growth and strength for brittle and thin nails.
1. Don't use a remover with oil in it.
2. Don't pick your nails to clean them, use a nail brush and nail oil instead.
3. Don't file on the sides of your nails, this makes them more prone to breaking.
4. Don't use your nails as tools.
5. Don't bite or chew on them either, to nix the habit, keep a polish on at all times.
6. Don't forget to invest in a good clear polish that encourages growth and strength, apply this each night.
7. Don't neglect your nails! Healthy looking nails add a lot to your physical hygiene appearance. Keep them clean and groomed!
Related Articles: Make-Up
.Fabulous Looks of Fall 2007
.Beauty Bag: Current Must Have Products
.Beauty Trend: Gold Mine - Metallic Eyeshadows
.Fresh & Clean Summer Beauty
.Royalty Items: Our Favorite Products
.Common Beauty Mistakes Solved!
.The 3 Make-Up Musts
.Chanel Make-Up Must Haves
.The Beauty Industry is Ripping You Off
.Perfect Eyebrows & Nails
.Make-Up Q&A Archive
.5 Best Skin Products Under $5.00
.How to Keep Your Glow on the Road
.The ABC's of Sunscreen
.Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Guide
.Stretch Marks, Eek!
.Organic Oasis: The Latest Products
.What is your Skin Type?
.Basic Daily Routine Tips
.Basic Skin Care Tips
.Skin Care Q&A Archive
.The A-Z of Hair Straightening
."Go Blonde" Guide
.Outlast your 6-week touch-up!
.Basic Hair Tips
.Hair Q&A Archive
.The Importance of a Good Night's Sleep
.Quit Smoking Now!
.Sweet Scents: Perfumes to Make You Pucker
.Beauty Gift Ideas
.14 Rules for Beautiful Nails
.The Key to White Nails after Red Polish
.Fragrance Fit for Royalty
.Our Mission + Philosophy
.Advertise With Us!
© Copyright 2004-2007, Maryelise.com.
All rights reserved.